Saturday 7 December 2013

KITTY TV AND SOME DVD FAVOURITES

It has always amused me when I've observed the Pepper kitty momentarily watching TV.  

Occasionally her interest has been held longer than usual if a wildlife special is on:  She was particularly fascinated by David Attenborough's Tiger - Spy in the Jungle, which she got right into.  A little cat who likes watching big cats.  This made me wonder about programming - what if there was a channel specifically designed for kitties, broadcasting the types of shows that they might like to watch.  Would they watch it?  Could Kitty TV one day become a reality when there will be so many channels that everybody will be catered for?...     













This little kitty would watch, as shown above.  I found an ideal DVD for her seemed to be the rather dry looking 'Everyday British Birds' which I picked up from a bargain bin for £1.99.  Once I'd tapped the TV screen and announced 'Birdies! Birdies!' which is a word that she understands from watching them through the windows, she was spellbound by it.  Which may prove with the right material your moggie could become a TV addict.  I supposed now I'll have to allocate space for her own DVD collection.  

  









































'No, you can't have the TV remote back...'

No comments:

Post a Comment