Tuesday 14 June 2011

WEIRD OBSESSIONS: BEDDING

click to enlarge for detail

























One of my many weird obsessions (and there are many!) is bedding.  Over the years, I've collected enough sheets and duvet sets to furnish a small hotel.  You could say I like to try different things in bed: Linen, Egyptian cotton, Percale, Jersey, Satin, Polyester Cotton blends and even Flannel. At one time or another I've tried them all.  I also think that a bed should appear comfortable, well dressed and to a certain degree enticing, so I couldn't resist picking up this champagne coloured throw by one of my favourite designers, Kelly Hoppen.

Throws are very useful things to have, as well as serving the bed and the sofa, they are indispensible for covering unsightly piles of boxes, suitcases, magazines, etc.  The more attractive the fabric, the nicer the messy heap can look.

http://www.kellyhoppenretail.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment