Saturday 19 May 2012

A COMPLAINT!

Yesterday, I received an email complaint from a 'Pepper Kitty' about the lack of kitty photographs on this blog namely featuring herself.  She needs to work on her typing skills, spelling & punctuation as it was really bad and hard to decipher.  She's much better at posing for the camera. 

So here she is, trying to kill you with her cuteness:-

Me! Me! Me! Meow!
































































































Don't mess with the paw



















Incidentally what she is reclining on is my dressing gown.  The black and grey stripes have confused her into thinking that when I wear it, we are somehow related and she becomes especially clingy and follows me around:  I wonder if she sees me as a larger version prowling around the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment