Sunday 13 May 2012

BEDROOM ONE: WARDROBE WALLPAPER


For some weeks now I've been thinking about wallpaper to line the insides of the two wardrobes I have in bedroom one.  Since the newly plasterered, smooth walls will be painted in a neutral colour, I think it's quite interesting to slide back a door and find a different surface /colour /contrast behind it.

Not wanting to spend a great deal of money on wallpaper that would be rarely seen, I couldn't believe my luck when 4 rolls were found in a B&Q clearance bin by my favourite interior designer, Kelly Hoppen, reduced from £19.99 to £5 per roll.  Naturally, I bagged the lot while practically howling with glee! 

This gorgeous wallpaper has very subtle textured lines in contrasting colours. Washable and with a slight lustre to the texture.  The colour is more of a cream / ivory than in the detailing below.   








































Bargain!


















Kelly Hoppen Wallpaper at Graham & Brown
http://www.grahambrown.com/uk/product/30-160/Linear



KELLY HOPPEN INTERIORS
One of the things I love most about Kelly Hoppen's interior designs is her palette of neutrals and the calm, relaxing and understated elegance that they create - almost Japanese and Zen-like.














































No comments:

Post a Comment